We offer a range of stylish and functional external door stops that are ideal for holding open patio or bi-fold doors. They are all made using intricate rope knots handcrafted by a UK craftsman.
Each external door stop has been designed using historic nautical knots – the same knot tying skills used by sailors on Nelson’s ships in times gone by.
Find the right external door stop
Browse our handy external door stop comparison table to find the right door stop for you:
|Small Buoy Door Stop £52||1.5kg||18cm||30cm||Small Buoy Door Stop|
|Large Turks Head £46||1.6kg||20cm||30cm||Large Turks Head Door Stop|
|Indoor Heavy Buoy £49||2kg||15cm||25cm||Indoor Heavy Buoy Door Stop|
|Lighthouse Tall Door Stop £94||4kg||18cm||49cm||Lighthouse Tall Door Stop|
Why customers buy internal door stops from us
- Unique – you won’t find our external door stops on the high street or with other online retailers. Our designs are unique, handcrafted and high quality.
- A conversation piece – our external rope door doorstops use the same intricate knot tying skills used by sailors during Nelson’s time. We have customers that are history buffs and who appreciate this traditional skill. Click here to learn more about our beautiful rope knots.
- Quality workmanship – Many hours go into making our external door stops. They are high quality and not like the cheaper alternatives you’ll find on the high street. Click here to view a video showing how our external door stops are made.
- Nautical Theme – products made from rope provide a nautical nod to any room. Click here for more advice on decorating your home with nautical accessories.
- Outstanding customer service. We guarantee satisfaction by offering a refund or exchange without question. Have a question? Just email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond quickly and efficiently.